The Law Offices of Ben I. Farbstein, P.A., focuses on family law matters in Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Miami, Palm Beach, the Florida Keys and the surrounding areas. The firm has also taken on cases throughout the State of Florida at both the trial and appellate levels.
Ben I. Farbstein, Esq.
Fort Lauderdale Divorce Attorney With over 34 years of legal experience, Ben I. Farbstein, Esq., is known for his passion, his knowledge of family law, his dedication to advocacy, and being well-prepared, both in and out of the courtroom. He has been a mentor to other family law attorneys and has provided an array of insight based on his experience with cases in Florida and other states.
Ben I. Farbstein, Esq., has developed a sophisticated family law practice that handles complex family law litigation matters in virtually every area of family. However, no case is too large or too small – if it is important to you, it is important to Ben I. Farbstein, Esq.
Admitted: 1982, Florida
Law School: Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 1982, Cum Laude
Memberships and Certifications:
- The Florida Bar, Family Law Section
- Broward County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- South Broward Bar Association
- The Florida Academy of Professional Mediators
- Supreme Court Certified Family Court Mediator
- Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
- Supreme Court Certified Arbitrator
- Law Offices of Ben I. Farbstein, P.A.
Our mission is “the client comes first.” To further our mission, we know we must be aggressive, yet tempered, we must educate our clients, pursue our clients’ interests, and, of course, place children’s issues as our top priority in all cases involving chlidren. As a parent, Ben I. Farbstein, Esq., understands parenting issues and the importance of providing a stable environment for children through advocacy. The attorneys of the Law Offices of Ben I. Farbstein, P.A., are passionate about their work and want to succeed for their clients and for their clients’ child(ren).
To better focus on our clients’ needs, our emphasis is on practical excellence. Whatever it takes, however long it takes, we want to assist our clients in better understanding their positions, both now and in the future. To do this, we educate and communicate with our clients so they are adequately equipped to participate in the resolution of their case.
The lawyer you want to work with is experienced and will listen to you, understand your interests, focus on the issues, maintain confidentiality and privacy, and ultimately provide the excellence your case deserves. Whether as lead counsel, co-counsel or as a mediator, the Law Offices of Ben I. Farbstein, P.A., has the know-how to:
- Negotiate and prepare premarital, marital and other agreements related to family law; including partnership agreements, temporary agreements, separation agreements or any other agreement that resolves issues between parties;
- Handle complex family law cases which involve complex financial businesses, corporate and individual assets, and financial dealings, including deferred compensation, professional practices, high income, varied real estate and other investments; and identify parenting issues, create parenting plans, educate clients about sole parental responsibility, custody and shared parental responsibility;
- Handle all matters relating to children; and mediate, both as counsel and as Supreme Court Certified Family Court Mediator, Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator, and Supreme Court Certified Arbitrator.
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Ben I. Farbstein, P.A. will listen to you, educate you, and most importantly, with passion and excellence, put you, the client, first.
Our clients are prepared. By educating our clients on their case and providing our clients with an appropriate case plan that addresses each issue and potential issues in their case that may arise in the future, our clients are well-prepared to participate in their case.
Our clients are fully informed and understand the issues at hand and what needs to be done to resolve their case.
Our clients have the tools to participate in their case, facilitate a good working relationship with the lawyer, and take on some of the issues themselves, where appropriate.
Our clients rely upon us, and we rely upon our clients. Our clients know that we will continue to be available even after their case is resolved.